Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Whatever Things Part 2





You Are Tequilla



When you drink, you're serious about getting drunk!
You'll take any shot that's offered up to you...
Even if it tastes like sock sweat!
And you're never afraid of eating the worm.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{See above} Just the way I like it. Err, except for the part about taking anything even if it tastes like sock sweat...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long while, I got the chance to talk to Donna, and I'm really really happy for her. She just told me the news while we were chatting on YM, and of course I'm glad to hear what she had to say.

Just goes to show I've been out of touch for so long... Tagal kong in hiatus eh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are 80% Aquarius







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm turning 21 next week, but I have a question: Can I just postpone my birthday? I want to spend the last few days of my 20th year differently, without the stresses that comes with writing an undergraduate thesis, or the stresses that come from various administrative officials.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last na 'to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





You Are 20 Years Old



20





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



0 comments: