Monday, August 15, 2005

I Ain't Changin'

It's funny how people will always talk behind your back. Even those whom you counted on as friends. It's quite sad, really, especially when these people are saying nasty things, like how cowardly you are, how bad, how nasty, etc., etc. I had a sudden moment of insight - no matter what they say, these people are the real cowards, when they can't even work up the guts to face you and say these things to your face. Pathetic, really.

To my detractors and would-be detractors: say anything you want about me, my lifestyle, my personality, but you ain't changin' me. Say you know me, but I know myself better. I ain't changin', especially just to suit your needs or just to please you. If I do change myself, it will be because I wanted to, not because you told me to.

0 comments: