Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Well Wishing

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSomeday when I'm awfully low / And the world is cold / I will feel a glow just thinking of you / And the way you look tonight / You're lovely, with your smile so warm / And your cheeks so soft, there is nothing for me but to love you / And the way you look tonight / With each word, your tenderness grows / Tearing my fears apart / And that laugh that wrinkles your nose / Touches my foolish heart / Lovely, don't you ever change / Keep that breathless charm / Won't you please arrange it / 'Cause I love you / Just the way you look tonight / With each word, your tenderness grows / Tearing my fears apart / And that laugh that wrinkles your nose / Touches my foolish heart / Lovely, don't you ever change / Keep that breathless charm / Won't you please arrange it / 'Cause I love you / Just the way you look tonight. Michael Buble, The Way You Look Tonight.

Words will never be enough to describe how happy I am for you both, my brother and my soon-to-be-sister. May you prosper in your love for each other.

picture by Fitz Javate, October 2005

0 comments: