Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Procrastinating and Whatnot

I hate procrastination, yet I am guilty of procrastinating on a lot of things. I tend to make up a lot of excuses in order to convince myself that procrastination is not what I am doing. Like for example - blogging. I promised myself an update weeks ago. But I tend to find the most ridiculous excuses not to do it. I'm tired; I can't publish; nothing comes to mind - most common excuses. Sounds familiar?

I hate procrastination, yet I procrastinate even on the most trivial of things just to suit my circumstances better. I'll take out the trash later, or maybe I'll finish cleaning later, or I'll fix my stuff tomorrow, next week, in a month's time, or never. Usually never - that is, until I become reminded about it and then procrastinate yet again. The cycle goes on and on.

Enough about procrastination. I think I'll procrastinate about it later. Procrastinating yet again!

~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I tend to forget my age. No kidding. Well, not really forgetting that I'm over the age of 20 (that's kinda hard to forget), but forgetting the responsibilities attached to adulthood might be more like it. At times I think like a mature individual, yet the kid in me tends to materialize more often than not. I still enjoy watching cartoons - the type of cartoons designed for kids under the age of 12. I even enjoy watching Hi5 on Nick Jr (though this might be because I'm amorously infatuated with Kathleen de Leon - yep, that might be it). Animé is a different story altogether. A lot of adults (not just me) enjoy watching animé, so that might not fall in the category of childish behavior. Or whatever - there might just be a part of me that's never grown up with the rest of me. Oh well. Boys will be boys.

0 comments: