Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bus Ride of a Lifetime

Been to Bulacan last night for business expansion. And after a few months of self-imposed isolation from the business, I was asked to present the business structure to potential business partners. Boy, was I nervous. I couldn't read my notes right, and my thoughts were disorganized, to say the least.

It's kinda funny that whenever I join my business partners for these trips I end up with a more positive outlook in life, however bad my day was before I accompany them. I believe that it's as Kuya Mike says, "You don't have to search far and wide to have a more positive outlook in life. If you know the right people, and you hang out with them more, then you'll have a more positive outlook as well. Hawa-hawa lang yan."

More positive people please! I'll take them anytime of the day.

0 comments: