Sunday, June 5, 2005

Zambales Part Deux

My shoulders and the back of my neck hurts. It's been a while since I've had a sunburn like that after swimming. Mostly because I usually went swimming during the early morning or the late afternoon, when the sun isn't too hot. This time was an exception, though. I went swimming at around 11am or 12nn. And I stayed until around 2pm. Then I went back for more after a few hours. No wonder I got sunburned. And I've got darker skin - darker than my usual complexion. Ha ha.

There are a lot of pictures that were taken during the outing, but I still don't have copies. Maybe I'll upload a few (of course, with Tim's permission - it's his camera, anyway), but I'll have to wait first.

Attendees: Iki, Adolf, me, Tim, Aaron, Yzza, Alvin, Donna, Baji, Larae, Billy, Mike, Abet, Timmy, Gaget, Bobet, and Sonny.

Details later. My skin hurts. :P

0 comments: