Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Back Again

It's been quite some time since I last had the time or the energy to blog. Yeah, yeah, it's been less than a week, actually. But hey, I was almost constantly online during the past two months, and a few days of me being offline - that's something almost unheard of. Maybe it's one of the few disadvantages of having to get up to work. You sacrifice something in order to continue working. In my case, I sacrificed my almost daily fix of the World Wide Web.

It's quite hard not to be able to go online as often as you used to. I kinda miss my old life, when I used to have the luxury of leisure time. But I guess that it's a sign of the times. As you get older, you gradually seem to lose leisure time. It's something like this - when we're young and in school, we always wish that we already were finished with school and that we had jobs, so that we'd earn money in order to be able to spend it on leisure. Now that we're done with school, here we are wishing for that lost innocence, when we didn't have to worry about income tax or trying to please your boss or whatnot. Which goes to show that people will never be content about every aspect of their lives. There will always be something that will make them realize that something is lacking in their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9Ball Cafe, Tomas Morato, Quezon City
June 18, 2005

0 comments: