Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tagged

It's obvious that I don't have anything to post. Anyway, here's something I got from Anna...

three names you go by:
1. AJ
2. Arriane
3. James

three screen names you have had:
1. s3cr3tiv3
2. -=DSD=-
3. Body Shot Boy

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. eyes
2. hands
3. ears

three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. tummy
2. thighs
3. feet

three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Spanish
3. (not sure what else)

three things that scare you:
1. not-so-benign ghosts
2. really high heights
3. really tight places

three of your everyday essentials:
1. cellphone
2. money
3. glasses / contacts

three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Hale
2. Michael Bublé
3. Mike Francis

three of your favorite songs:
1. Blue Sky (Hale)
2. The Way You Look Tonight (Michael Bublé)
3. Let Me In (Mike Francis)

three things you want in a relationship:
1. love
2. trust
3. openness

three lies and truths in no particular order:

lies:
1. I'll eat almost anything
2. I have a very radical outlook
3. I'm ultra-conservative

truths:
1. I can't see clearly without my glasses
2. I procrastinate on dieting
3. I swear a lot

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. eyes
2. body
3. (the last one isn't physical - actually, this will always have the highest appeal for me)

three of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading novels
2. blogging and reading other people's blogs
3. hanging out with friends

three things you want to do really badly now:
1. sleep
2. go on vacation
3. movie tripping

three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. graphic arts
2. literature
3. IT

three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Bali
2. Seychelles
3. Cayman Islands

three kid's names you like:
1. Lauren
2. Sophia
3. Martine

three things you want to do before you die:
1. go kart racing
2. (hmmm... haven't really thought of it)
3. (hmmm... haven't really thought of it)

three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I go out for sports
2. I'm a bit dense at times
3. I eat a lot and belch loudly ('specially during nights out with the guys)

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I have my nails done regularly
2. I love to cook (or at least, experiment with cooking)
3. I watch chick flicks without flinching

three celeb crushes:
1. Reese Witherspoon
2. Elisha Cuthbert
3. Jennifer Garner

Tag 3 bloggers:
1. Aglaea
2. SMD Kai
3. Gaget

0 comments: