Monday, September 11, 2006

Pic Sharing

This will be all about pictures of the past few months.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My first ever Keno bet, where I won over three thousand bucks in cold hard cash

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The facade of the UST Main Building. See how the front has changed drastically in under two years?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of my pictures with my officemates (err, I guess I should say former officemates, since I already resigned from 24 by 7). First three pictures are with Jada, then with Ria, Happy, Dorcas, and Ria again.

Pictures taken by yours truly on my Nokia 3660 phone, 2006.

0 comments: