Sunday, January 28, 2007

Drive

I've been learning how to drive these past few days. Well, I can certainly say I've improved a lot, since I can already drive myself to and from places (yay!), but I'm not a full-fledged driver yet. For one thing, I can't navigate well (yet) if I'm the one behind the wheel. It's one thing to point out every possible shortcut when you're in a taxi, and it's quite another to use the shortcuts as a newbie driver altogether. And another thing, I've been driving for four days, or a grand total of five hours. I still can't cut it as a driver (yet). Maybe in a few weeks, I'll be better than I am right now. Still, there's quite a long way to go.

"It's driven me before, and it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal. But lately I'm beginning to find I should be the one behind the wheel." - Incubus, Drive

0 comments: