Monday, January 22, 2007

It's Almost Official...

...My bum days are almost over once more. I've got about a week left before I start work. This will be the third company that I will be working for (if you include my OJT stint in college). Why almost? I haven't signed anything yet, so I still don't have anything concrete so far. If all goes well, maybe I could even get a chance to be assigned overseas. I'll just have to do my very best for this to happen.

In the meantime, if I do get in, some of my very-very-short-term-goals are:
* Buy belated Christmas presents for people to whom I've promised presents
* Treat my family to dinner (or lunch, whichever applies)
* Buy a new phone for myself - I've been eyeing the Nokia N93 phone, but I saw it would be too expensive for me, so I'm thinking of choosing either a Nokia N80, a MotoRazr, or a Dopod International P800W (if I could find one here in the country)
* Get a PS2 (still a questionable goal, as I don't think I would have time to play games often)
* Treat myself to a full service spa - aromatherapy, shiatsu, complimentary free iced tea, the works

"If your phone is too basic, too old, and too, well, crap (like mine), it's time to upgrade!" - Oli Pettigrew on Animax Asia's TechnoMax

0 comments: