Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Good Times

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Watched Spiderman 3 yesterday with Trixie and Gheof. It was actually my bright idea to ask them to go to the movies, since it was Labor Day yesterday, so they had no work (unfortunately for me, it didn't apply to my work sked since it's during the US holidays that we don't have work). Anyway, we went to Gateway for the first movie screening. Lo and behold, a lot of other people apparently had the same idea, so the Gateway Cineplex was literally crawling with people intent on one thing: Spiderman 3.

Anyway, I digress. The movie was very good, but that's not the whole point. I enjoyed going out with my best buds from school, something that we've never done since college (actually, I've gone with Trixie to the movies, but it was just the two of us, so I don't think it should count). It was the same good thing, albeit a little more sosyal, as we obviously had more money to spend now than when we were in college. Coffee in Figaro, bookhunting at Fully Booked, movie watching at the Cineplex, late lunch at Cafe Ten Titas, searching for Haagen-Dazs ice cream and a bunch of chocolates at Rustan's - these were things we certainly couldn't have afforded back in college.

Isa na lang ang kulang: si Rheza. Were she here, I'm sure the whole movie bonding experience would have been much more enjoyable. Rheza, uwi na sa 'Pinas, dali!!!

(Stupid me, I forgot to bring a camera. Plus, my phone wasn't charged, so I wasn't able to take pictures.)

Picture taken by Gheof Hilario, using his Nokia 3230. Taken 1 May 2007 at Cafe Ten Titas, Third Floor, Gateway.

0 comments: