Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year, New Life

This is it. Only a few days left before the New Year. As I mentioned previously, it's time to end my one-year vacation from reality. I've already put in my last hour in handling other people's (virtual) money. Well, actually, the work wasn't getting to me; I kinda liked the nature of the work. What I was increasingly discontent about were the working hours I have to put in, as well as differences in... well, let's just say I wasn't too happy about an incident that happened just this month.

Oh well, water under the bridge.

I shouldn't start the New Year with such thoughts. I don't want to be contaminated for the whole year.

Anyway, what I'm looking forward to next year are things I have to make happen, no matter what. I've already checked out quite a few details of what I hope to be doing next year; I just need to finalize some details before I actually do it.

Photobucket

Happy New Year!!

Picture taken by Trix Gumban, March 2005, UST Manila.

0 comments: