Thursday, October 24, 2013

One City at a Time

I consider myself lucky that I've been able to travel the country on the company's dime. Although I haven't been able to enjoy my stay in a particular place to the fullest, I'm not complaining - I get to sightsee after the job is done. Since starting my job, I've been sent to Cabanatuan City (twice), Davao City, Legazpi City, Zamboanga City (twice), San Fernando City (Pampanga and La Union), Dagupan City (twice), Cebu City, and Bacolod City (twice). During my travels, I've realized two things. One, I don't like travelling with my laptop. I have that tendency to just stay in, especially if the hotel has free WiFi. Two, I like travelling with companions just fine, but sometimes I prefer travelling alone - more freedom to choose where to go to, and how long to stay there.

----------

I've been playing this augmented-reality MMO game for months, and I estimate that I'm a few weeks before maxing out my levels. Which is perfect, actually - with the nature of my job, I get to travel AND establish my presence on the game, one city at a time. #ingress

----------

I am way behind on my bucket list. Since the first thing one should accomplish on one's bucket list is to actually sit down and add entries on one's list (which I've never had the inclination to do so before), therefore I am behind. But if I were to add items to my bucket list right now, then my first entry would be to travel the world, one city at a time.

0 comments: