Saturday, November 6, 2004

Projects, Projects, and More Projects

It's only the second day of classes, but I feel as though I've been hit by a veritable tidal wave of projects (yeah, yeah, I'm exaggerating, but sometimes it really feels like it). But in all fairness, I'll enjoy finishing one particular project. In Multimedia Technologies, we've been given a combination Audio and Still Image project, in the form of a CD album containing at least nine songs which, at one point in our lives, have been very much influential or striking. I've already made an initial list of songs, but it's still in a state of flux, and I'm still replacing songs. But more or less, that list will comprise what I'll be doing for my project. Now, I'm also in the process of creating the lyric sheets, covers, cd labels and whatnot. I still have no idea on what my overall theme should be, although I'm thinking about a very minimalist concept, with a few pictures, and maybe a few artworks. Or maybe something else... Damn, I need a really kick-ass design which would be relatively easy to do. Anyway, I'm already on the drawing table thinking of designs, and if I think of something really awesome, then I'll start on it right away. I only hope that it wouldn't take me months before coming up with a design, though - that would really be such a bummer.

0 comments: