Thursday, November 4, 2004

Videoke Time

Well, I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it, and I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you, but in reality I'm slowly losing my mind underneath the disguise of a smile. Gradually, I'm dying inside. Friends ask me how I feel, and I lie convincingly, 'cause I don't want to reveal the fact that I'm suffering, so I wear my disguise 'till I go home at night, and turn down all the lights, and then I break down and cry. (Breakdown - Bone Thugs N Harmony feat. Mariah Carey)
~~~~~
See, my days are cold without you / But I'm hurtin' while I'm with you / And though my heart can't take no more I can't keep runnin' back to you / See, my days are cold without you / But I'm hurtin' while I'm with you / And though my heart can't take no more I won't keep runnin' back to you (Unfoolish - Ashanti)
~~~~~
I'm ready this time / I know that I'm no longer undecided / Don't wanna be a fool wondering what might have been (What Might Have Been - Lou Pardini)
~~~~~
I haven't felt the way I feel today in so long it's hard for me to specify / I'm beginning to notice how much this feels like a waking limb, pins and needles, nice to know you (Nice To Know You - Incubus)
~~~~~
These were the 4 most recent songs I've played on my MP3 player... Wala lang, just wanted to share it... ;)

0 comments: