Sunday, March 20, 2005

Prowls Along Blog Country

Joey has a very interesting tidbit right here. This actually is something I've never learned anywhere else. If this is fact, then my lower age limit would be (at this moment) 16.5 years old. That's right, 16.5 years old. That would be a thrill, but two words act as a very good deterrent: statutory rape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anna is pressured due to different factors. She put into words what I haven't been able to say until now - we both wish that the graduation wasn't due for maybe about three years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaget is pissed. Having experienced so many instances like what she experienced on the 18th of March, I quite sympathize with her. Taragis, that'd really piss me off too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mommy Mhy hasn't been as prolific as she used to, as evidenced by the timestamp on her last post. Hoping she's fine, and that she will be writing again soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donna will be closing shop, as she put it, for a while. According to her, she just doesn't have the drive to write about every little bit of detail happening in her life right now. My sincerest wishes that she may continue to be this happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There just isn't anything to write about my life right now, not unless you count having spent most of the afternoon covering my six (yes, six) Harry Potter books in plastic for their own protection. Why six? I've got two Book Ones in stock, and I'm unwilling to part with them. Sorry, you'll just have to get your own.

Or maybe the fact that I regret not having spent the last two years of my college life with one of the people I considered to be one of my very good friends. (Rhez, if you're reading this, I'm referring to you.) Back then I thought that I'd always spend college life (and the endless lunch periods) with her around, but she had to move to Glendale after our second year. I miss hearing her saying "Can I just be dead?" or "I'm sooo good, I hate it."

Whoa... Come to think of it, I did have something to write about.

0 comments: