Saturday, March 26, 2005

School

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I miss school already.

During the past four years of college life, I've been wishing that the years would pass by quickly, and how often I'd fume because the days won't go by fast enough. I wanted a lot of things - a high-salaried job, a car, a snazzy phone, a cool wardrobe, nights out, lots of money to burn - basically, I wanted to live the high life, instead of suffering through the most boring lectures on how to apply theorems to solve discrete mathematical problems.

Okay, so maybe I don't miss everything about school - I certainly don't miss going to boring classes (disclaimer - not all the classes I've ever had are boring). But if there's one thing I miss about school, it's hanging out with friends and classmates. Even though I never was really that close to most of my classmates, I still found them quite interesting to be with. Much like being in your own Friends show. It'd be something like hanging out in various places around UST, or even in the classrooms while waiting for professors to show up for class.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This photo was taken by Anna before the Baccalaureate Mass parade. It's most of the guys in our class, with the very first college professor that we've met as a class. The guys in the photo are Jerry, Harry, Edwin, Allan, Lele (in the background), Ma'am Cha, Dennis, Poleeh, me, Darren, and the two guys at the bottom part are Aaron and Gheoff.

I'm getting kinda hungry right now. I'd eat, if only it weren't the dawn of black Saturday.

0 comments: