Tuesday, April 26, 2005

CS2K5

Well, this may be a bit late, but better late than never, right? Just a few words of gratitude to the people who helped make my college life worthwhile.

Rheza A - thanks for showing me what it means to care. Kaso lang, gaya ng sabi ni Eric, nang-iwan ka. Hehe.

Anna G - thanks for all the help during our programming sessions, and our review sessions as well.

Lian - thanks for beating a sense of responsibility into me, and also for the study sessions as well.

Jerry O - thanks for all the rides. Sorry na rin kung madalas ma-late ang bayad ko sa mga prepaid. Hehe.

Gheof H - thanks for staying by my side for most of our four years together. Kambal. Hehe.

Abi C - thanks for introducing me to the world of blogging, message boards, etc.

Rouie T - thanks for the guidance, especially during the last year of college. There are a lot more that I want to say, but maybe this isn't the right place to do so.

Mike O - thanks for the laughs and the support.

Dya B - thanks for all the help, as well as the laughter.

Kheng B - thanks for pushing me to do what I can do.

Edwin J - thanks for putting up with me as a seatmate. Sorry kung di kita napakain nung birthday ko. Utang ko na lang muna yun.

To my thesis groupmates, Darren S and Jed A, thanks for putting up with me as well. Kaya natin 'to!

To the rest of the PuccaFam, Reg Q and Donnlyn V, thanks for the friendship and for adopting me as part of your group.

To the rest of the CSA guys past and present, Eric A, Harry B, Mark B, Carl C, Tintin C, Aaron C, Gatz C, Glen D, Mark G, Joseph G, Regi G, Gervin L, Alex L, Marco L, Nigel M, Allan Manangan, Martin M, Steeve M, Dennis N, Khrek P, Poleeh P, Barry P, JP R, Roque R, Leah S, Odin S, Bryan S, and Tomas V, we may not have always seen eye to eye on many things, but that is what made our class the way it is. For this, no words can convey my expression of gratitude towards you guys.

To the former CSC-turned-CSA guys, Cholo A, Diane B, Joel B, Stef C, Elliel DG, Kat DJ, Darwin D, Pyke E, Philip G, Marvin H, Lele L, Wally L, and Camillee Y, thanks for putting up with our class and accepting us for what we are.

To our friends from CSB, namely: Jonathan C, Rachelle L, Edwin N, thanks for everything.

Cheers to all our futures, may we all live and prosper.

0 comments: