Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Got nothing better to do, so...

1. Whose picture you keep on your wallet?
---> Lotsa pics. Mostly of me. :P But I do have pictures of other people there. Gradpics of KJ, Pi, Lian, Rachelle, Gheof, and Jerry; Vanity pictures of myself taken at qf Studios (Kuya Mike's a photographic genius); Group pictures of the CSA PuccaFam; and threesome pictures of me, Maye, and Piya.

2. What time do you go to bed?
--->Anytime from 9:30pm to 6:15am

3. What was the last thing you did before u filled this up?
---> YM

4. Who's the person you're gonna call if you need help?
---> Hmmm... Whoever can best help me with whatever I'm dealing at the moment... I mean, you can't just approach one single person with your problems all the time now, can you?

5. What's on your mind now?
---> Blessed sleep in the arms of Morpheus

6. Who's number on your speed dials?
---> 1: Home; 2: Mom; 3: Dad; 4: Bro Hans; 5: Sis Fitz; 6: Baji; 7: Gino; 8: Gaget; 9: Tim

7. With whom do you wanna be to have fun?
---> DMC, CSA PuccaFam

8. When was the last time you went out?
---> Went out as in went out went out? Last month

9. What do you hate the most for now?
---> Not having the desire, the energy, or the money to be able to go out...

10. What do you wanna do for now?
---> Finish our thesis, get a job, earn cash

12. What do you do for everyday besides eat and sleep?
---> Spend time on the Internet looking for solutions to our thesis problems

13. What pisses you off?
---> Insensitive people, and those anally retentive and paranoid schizophrenic people who insist on making my life hell by claiming that I was the one making their lives hell

14. Fave pet?
---> Spike, Napster (both dogs, but my mom gave them away), and Carlito (a cat)

15. What are the colors that make you happy?
---> Blue

16. Most fave thing in your room?
---> Aside from my books? Mini radio

17. What was the last thing you bought for your room?
---> Books (wala talaga akong binibiling iba eh)

18. Any instruments in your room?
---> Nada

19. Do you cook?
---> Sort of... I mean, I experiment and all, and sometimes my mom asks me to cook dinner... that's it

20. Are you satisfied with your life now?
---> Pwede na, although it can be more worthwhile if only I had something constructive to do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, many thanks to Gaget for giving me another something to post :P

0 comments: