Sunday, April 17, 2005

Misunderstood

Misunderstood. Definitely what I'm feeling right now. No, not feeling - I am misunderstood right now. Everywhere I turn, another misunderstanding flares up. Almost whatever I do, they think I'm up to something. I go to my room - they think I'll be doing something nasty. I'm not eating much - they think I'm depressed. I don't laugh as much as I used to - they think I'm a regular Johnny Raincloud. Stuff like that - I mean, how much do I have to eat to convince everybody I'm not depressed?

Sometimes, even everything I say is being used against me. What the hell is this, a legal proceeding? Anything I bray may be abused against me in a sort of caw? Er, I mean, "say", "used", "court", "law"? What, I'm not allowed to speak my mind freely any longer? Ridiculous.

0 comments: