Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Whatnot

I just reformatted my PC. Yesterday when I tried to use it, an error message came up even before Windows even started. Something-or-other file is corrupted, try installing a copy. Okay... I wanted to just search for the file and copy it, but my PC won't boot past that error message. Solution: Reformat PC. So I reformatted it. And now, instead of having one logical thirty-something gigabyte hard drive, I now have three logical hard drives. Whee. Downside: I lost almost all my files.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to Canon for an exam today. I was surprised to see Anna there. Anyway, it was a bit of relief to see a familiar face in a somewhat uncharted territory. Anyway, on with the exam. It had three parts - two parts on the C language (not C++, not C# - just C) and one part program simulation using EASY algorithm. Actually, the exam wasn't at all very difficult, but my only problem was that I haven't used C since second year college. Anyway, I do hope something good comes out of it.

0 comments: