Tuesday, May 3, 2005

One Year Ago...

... Working at PLDT North GMM Core Network Division, East Avenue
I was struggling to finish 300 grueling training hours, while I heard that Gheoff, Kheng and a few others were already almost finished with the 300 hours. Due to over-overtime, no doubt. I asked Gheoff, and he said that they get to work at 8am, and leave at 12mn or 1am. Workaholics, anybody?

... Went to my first foam party at Tomas Morato.
DMC went to Discontrol for the HPH foam party. Lots of people, lots of smoke, lots of booze, lots of foam. My mistake - I didn't change from jeans to jersey shorts. Ergo, I had to struggle with a very wet and very heavy pair of jeans.

... Got exposed on TV
DMC got passes for Yes Yes Show, and we went to ABS-CBN to watch and have fun. A few of us got seats almost in front of the stage (myself included), and predictably, we got caught on camera. Hehe.

... Toured several ABS-CBN sets
After watching Yes Yes Show, and after eating at the cafeteria, the ABS-CBN guys (Gino, Tim, and Ding) took us on a mini-tour, where we went to the various sets being used for the news shows. Specifically, we got to go to the M.U.B., ANC, Insider / TV Patrol sets. We also had lots of pictures which featured us goofing around on set.

... Went swimming, got a headache, recovered, drank too much tequila, got hung over, etc., all in one day.
DMC went on a beach outing in Bataan for 2 days and 2 nights. As expected, there were lots of beer and tequila. 'Nuff said.

Aaahh, the memories...

0 comments: